Bitcoin 2 (CURRENCY:BTC2) traded down 1.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 8th. Bitcoin 2 has a total market cap of $14.93 million and approximately $836.00 worth of Bitcoin 2 was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Bitcoin 2 has traded 27% lower against the dollar. One Bitcoin 2 coin can currently be purchased for about $0.86 or 0.00001520 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Oasis Network (ROSE) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded down 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- BitcoinPoS (BPS) traded 25% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00004292 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- TurtleNetwork (TN) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Sierracoin (SIERRA) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Affil Coin (AC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00010805 BTC.
About Bitcoin 2
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. Bitcoin 2’s total supply is 17,854,190 coins and its circulating supply is 17,356,434 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcoin 2 is /r/bitc2 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin 2’s official Twitter account is @Bitc2org and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcoin 2’s official website is www.bitc2.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin 2 was designed as a scalable Bitcoin snapshot fork that supports private transactions through the Zerocoin protocol and nearly instantly verified payments through Masternodes. It mainly focuses on solving the lack of anonymity issues when transacting BTC. “
Buying and Selling Bitcoin 2
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin 2 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin 2 should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin 2 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin 2 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin 2 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.