Bitcloud Market Capitalization Hits $24,582.00 (BTDX)
Bitcloud (CURRENCY:BTDX) traded 55.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 16th. Over the last week, Bitcloud has traded 75.8% lower against the US dollar. Bitcloud has a total market capitalization of $24,582.00 and approximately $226.00 worth of Bitcloud was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcloud coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded up 88.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on August 15th, 2017. Bitcloud’s total supply is 29,895,139 coins. Bitcloud’s official Twitter account is @Bitcloud_BTD. The Reddit community for Bitcloud is /r/Bitcloud_BTDX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bitcloud is bit-cloud.info.
Bitcloud Coin Trading
Bitcloud can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcloud directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcloud should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcloud using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.