Bitcloud (CURRENCY:BTDX) traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. In the last seven days, Bitcloud has traded down 9.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcloud coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0053 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular exchanges. Bitcloud has a total market capitalization of $189,658.78 and approximately $4.00 worth of Bitcloud was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $48,095.24 or 0.99997402 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.82 or 0.00041217 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $223.51 or 0.00464710 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00006869 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $138.05 or 0.00287038 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $372.87 or 0.00775252 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 21.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.64 or 0.00124008 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded 18.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00007115 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00001694 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.52 or 0.00034355 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on August 15th, 2017. Bitcloud’s total supply is 35,848,157 coins. Bitcloud’s official Twitter account is @Bitcloud_BTD and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcloud is /r/Bitcloud_BTDX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bitcloud is bit-cloud.cc.
Bitcloud Coin Trading
Bitcloud can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcloud directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcloud should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcloud using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.