Bitcloud (BTDX) Price Reaches $0.0031 on Top Exchanges
Bitcloud (CURRENCY:BTDX) traded down 33% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 11th. During the last seven days, Bitcloud has traded down 42.7% against the US dollar. Bitcloud has a market cap of $91,046.00 and $1.00 worth of Bitcloud was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcloud coin can now be purchased for $0.0031 or 0.00000062 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0521 or 0.00001037 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 15th, 2017. Bitcloud’s total supply is 29,196,403 coins. Bitcloud’s official website is bit-cloud.info. The Reddit community for Bitcloud is /r/Bitcloud_BTDX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcloud’s official Twitter account is @Bitcloud_BTD.
Bitcloud Coin Trading
Bitcloud can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcloud directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcloud should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcloud using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.