BitBean One Day Trading Volume Reaches $1.98 Million (BITB)
BitBean (CURRENCY:BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 18th. One BitBean coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Bleutrade. During the last seven days, BitBean has traded 39.7% higher against the dollar. BitBean has a market capitalization of $58.75 million and $1.98 million worth of BitBean was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.51 or 0.00041954 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $70.06 or 0.00837404 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00009305 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021365 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001900 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001723 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004943 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 56.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00014678 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBean is another alternative crypto currency. Its Proof of Stake is different from other coins. In addition to only giving all coins that have over 6 hours age only 6 hours of age in the PoS calculations, the blocks which are found are static blocks similar to PoW. Each PoS block is 1000 coins. “
Buying and Selling BitBean
BitBean can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, YoBit, Cryptopia, Bittrex and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy BitBean directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBean must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitBean using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBean and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.