BitBay Price Hits $0.0100 on Major Exchanges (BAY)
BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded 2.6% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on April 23rd. One BitBay coin can now be purchased for about $0.0100 or 0.00000179 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, Upbit and LiteBit.eu. BitBay has a market capitalization of $10.11 million and $16,603.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, BitBay has traded up 3.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00049899 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001853 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000633 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00015086 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0949 or 0.00001700 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 31.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
BitBay Coin Profile
BitBay Coin Trading
BitBay can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBay should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitBay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.