BitBay Price Hits $0.0080 on Top Exchanges (BAY)
BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded 2.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on June 17th. During the last week, BitBay has traded 2.6% higher against the US dollar. One BitBay coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0080 or 0.00000086 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. BitBay has a market cap of $8.06 million and approximately $20,222.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00039440 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001144 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 23.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002650 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 31.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00011178 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
BitBay Coin Trading
BitBay can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBay should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.