BitBay Market Capitalization Reaches $1.61 Million (BAY)
BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 17th. In the last seven days, BitBay has traded 40.3% lower against the dollar. BitBay has a total market cap of $1.61 million and $55,743.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitBay coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Upbit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00023115 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001400 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0536 or 0.00000518 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 58.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00007882 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 29.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Buying and Selling BitBay
BitBay can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBay should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitBay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.