BitBall (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. One BitBall coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0026 or 0.00000006 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. BitBall has a total market cap of $1.67 million and $796,172.00 worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, BitBall has traded 1.5% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $43,562.24 or 1.00235940 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.10 or 0.00050841 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.11 or 0.00011768 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded down 27.5% against the dollar and now trades at $83.90 or 0.00193042 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00001335 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0946 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00002276 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00000933 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00004607 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A unique Multipurpose Digital currency with Endless Possibilities and Rewards – Bitball (BTB) ecosystem building bridge between Digital currencies, exchanges & clients all over the world. Our main goals are related to transactions across the globe with a user friendly interface, making it accessible to everyone at every level. Our phase 4 will include building an exchange for goods and services between people all over the world based on #cryptocurrency & Fiat.”
BitBall Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBall should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBall using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBall and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.