BitBall (BTB) Price Down 0.6% This Week
BitBall (CURRENCY:BTB) traded up 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. One BitBall token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. BitBall has a total market cap of $34,163.00 and approximately $433.00 worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, BitBall has traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BOScoin (BOS) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000429 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0567 or 0.00001412 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00007576 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000733 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000697 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00001370 BTC.
- Apollon (XAP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000611 BTC.
- Bitibu Coin (BTB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00001743 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
BitBall Token Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on May 13th, 2013. BitBall’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 251,513,146 tokens. BitBall’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitBall’s official message board is medium.com/@bitballerc20. The official website for BitBall is www.bitball-btb.com.
BitBall Token Trading
BitBall can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBall should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitBall using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBall and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.