Bismuth (BIS) Trading Up 6.5% Over Last Week
Bismuth (CURRENCY:BIS) traded down 3.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 22nd. Over the last week, Bismuth has traded up 6.5% against the dollar. Bismuth has a total market capitalization of $10.16 million and $25,330.00 worth of Bismuth was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bismuth coin can currently be bought for about $1.20 or 0.00013797 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Heat Wallet and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000338 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001160 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00022623 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002451 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0726 or 0.00000834 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001649 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00005750 BTC.
- OctoCoin (888) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 36.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000170 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bismuth is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the SHA224 algorithm. It comes with a set of dApps supplied as interpretation engines, which prevent blockchain bloat. On-chain messaging and data storage is available in both public and encrypted forms. By reformulating the cryptocurrency code Bismuth aims to simplify its readability, make it compatible across all platforms and integrate it into business solutions. Bismuth is not based on code of BTC or any of it’s derivatives, it is only inspired by some ideas laid down by Andreas M. Antonopoulos, Satoshi Nakamoto (BitCoin), Sunny King (Peercoin), NXT and ETH developers. “
Buying and Selling Bismuth
Bismuth can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Heat Wallet and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Bismuth directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bismuth must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bismuth using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bismuth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bismuth and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.