Biotron (CURRENCY:BTRN) traded down 10.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. One Biotron coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, Biotron has traded down 2.1% against the dollar. Biotron has a market capitalization of $63,111.21 and $95.00 worth of Biotron was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.93 or 0.00054246 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $341.56 or 0.00714567 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 37.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.81 or 0.00030993 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 33.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 19.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.90 or 0.00037456 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00006226 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.59 or 0.00057722 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002094 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002092 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,082.45 or 0.04356667 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Biotron is a personal data analytics platform that serves both individuals and organizations. It provides business intelligence products to organizations, which are created by validating individual users data. Biotron users can choose what data is harvested and earn cryptocurrency in return, depending on the data contribution. A mobile app is also available (Biotron App). BTRN was developed by Biotron and it is an Ethereum-based token that enables trading data between consumers and providers. It is the only available token for consumers to buy access to data or for data providers receive compensations. Furthermore, the BTRN is used to cover transactions fees and reward miners for transactions validation. “
Biotron Coin Trading
Biotron can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Biotron directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Biotron should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Biotron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Biotron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Biotron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.