Biopharmx Corp (BPMX) Earns Daily News Impact Score of 0.09
Headlines about Biopharmx Corp (NYSE:BPMX) have trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Biopharmx Corp earned a coverage optimism score of 0.09 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news headlines about the biotechnology company an impact score of 45.7751604482905 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern’s scoring:
- Investors watching summary on BioPharmX Corporation (BPMX) – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
- Is BioPharmX Corporation (BPMX) Worth Significant Investment? – StockNewsGazette (stocknewsgazette.com)
- Celgene Corporation (CELG) registers a price change of 1.43% while BioPharmX Corporation (BPMX) finishes with a … – Stocks Gallery (stocksgallery.com)
- Analysts Set $3.38 Price Target for Biopharmx Corp (BPMX) (americanbankingnews.com)
- A Look at the Health of Biopharmx Corp (BPMX) – Stock Press Daily (stockpressdaily.com)
Biopharmx Corp (NYSE:BPMX) opened at 0.311 on Friday. The stock’s market cap is $23.05 million. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.33 and a 200-day moving average of $0.49. Biopharmx Corp has a 52 week low of $0.19 and a 52 week high of $0.90.
Separately, ValuEngine raised shares of Biopharmx Corp from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Wednesday, May 24th.
Biopharmx Corp Company Profile
BioPharmX Corporation is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on utilizing its drug delivery technologies to develop and commercialize prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) products that address markets in women’s health and dermatology. Its portfolio of product candidates includes two clinical stage product candidates: BPX01, which is a topical antibiotic for the treatment of acne based on a formulation of minocycline, and BPX03, which is a molecular iodine (I2) tablet for the treatment of benign breast pain associated with fibrocystic breast condition (FBC) and cyclic mastalgia.
Receive News & Ratings for Biopharmx Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Biopharmx Corp and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.