Binance Coin 24-Hour Volume Tops $116.60 Million (BNB)
Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded 1.9% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on March 22nd. Over the last week, Binance Coin has traded up 11.3% against the US dollar. Binance Coin has a total market cap of $983.88 million and approximately $116.60 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Binance Coin token can currently be bought for approximately $9.94 or 0.00115130 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance and EtherDelta.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007557 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $68.55 or 0.00794229 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002773 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00015310 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011604 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00039716 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.81 or 0.00171546 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $686.42 or 0.07953070 BTC.
Binance Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Binance Coin is an Ethereum-based token that allows users to receive a discount for any fees on the Binance platform, a pure cryptocurrency exchange that plans to create a decentralized exchange for blockchain assets. BNB also gives users access to special features and will be used to power the upcoming decentralized exchange. “
Buying and Selling Binance Coin
Binance Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Binance Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Binance Coin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Binance Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.