BidiPass (CURRENCY:BDP) traded 8.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on January 13th. One BidiPass coin can currently be bought for about $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. BidiPass has a total market cap of $232,310.07 and approximately $11,429.00 worth of BidiPass was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, BidiPass has traded down 42.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $15.61 or 0.00042056 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00005509 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $140.21 or 0.00377724 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.11 or 0.00040693 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,488.36 or 0.04009604 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002696 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.93 or 0.00013285 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002694 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000031 BTC.
BidiPass Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bidipass is a digital identity authentication platform applicable to any process of authentication, either onsite or online, for authenticate people and for tracking objects and uses the smartphone as personal security token. BDP is an ERC20 token used as a mean of payment within the BidiPass network. “
Buying and Selling BidiPass
BidiPass can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BidiPass directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BidiPass should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BidiPass using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BidiPass Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BidiPass and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.