Beldex (BDX) traded up 5.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 20th. One Beldex coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0518 or 0.00000138 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Beldex has traded up 25.1% against the US dollar. Beldex has a total market cap of $306.20 million and $3.70 million worth of Beldex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2,033.92 or 0.05424809 BTC.
- Cardano (ADA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001030 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.33 or 0.00056897 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.12 or 0.00024333 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.23 or 0.00013938 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0964 or 0.00000257 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.55 or 0.00012141 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00005344 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000385 BTC.
Beldex (BDX) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 15th, 2018. Beldex’s total supply is 9,922,492,669 coins and its circulating supply is 5,911,752,669 coins. Beldex’s official Twitter account is @beldexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Beldex is www.beldex.io. Beldex’s official message board is beldexcoin.medium.com.
Beldex Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beldex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beldex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Beldex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beldex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beldex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.