Bean Cash Reaches Market Cap of $4.43 Million (BITB)
Bean Cash (CURRENCY:BITB) traded 1.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. One Bean Cash coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0014 or 0.00000019 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $20.33, $33.94, $32.15 and $7.50. During the last seven days, Bean Cash has traded down 11.4% against the U.S. dollar. Bean Cash has a total market cap of $4.43 million and approximately $61,726.00 worth of Bean Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002168 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001774 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded 41.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Bean Cash Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bean Cash
Bean Cash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $7.50, $10.39, $18.94, $13.77, $32.15, $51.55, $50.98, $20.33, $24.43, $5.60, $33.94 and $24.68. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bean Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bean Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bean Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bean Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bean Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.