Bean Cash (CURRENCY:BITB) traded 83% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. Over the last seven days, Bean Cash has traded up 273.9% against the dollar. Bean Cash has a total market capitalization of $4.02 million and approximately $193.00 worth of Bean Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bean Cash coin can currently be bought for about $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000473 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded up 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded 17.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Bean Cash Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBean is another alternative cryptocurrency. Its Proof of Stake is different from other coins. In addition to only giving all coins that have over 6 hours of age only 6 hours of age in the PoS calculations, the blocks which are found are static blocks similar to PoW. Each PoS block is 1000 coins. “Bean Cash (Ticker: BEAN) is a re-brand of the digital currency and network, previously known as “BitBean” (Ticker: BITB). The “BitBean” blockchain and network began on February 13th., 2015. In 2018 a private company (unrelated to the cryptocurrency previously known as “BitBean”) began using US Trademark authority to usurp the name “BitBean” for its own use. Pre-empting this action, in late 2017, it was decided by Bean Core to rebrand to Bean Cash to avoid unnecessary conflicts. It was the first 'crypto-currency' to implement a maximum of 20MB block sizes, based on Gavin Andersen's proposals to fix Bitcoin's scalability limitations. BitBean was also the first 'cryptocurrency' to pioneer the use of static block rewards in a Proof of Bean (PoB) system — which now makes energy wasting PoW (Proof of Work) systems, inefficient, expensive and archaic!” “
Bean Cash Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bean Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bean Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bean Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bean Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bean Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.