Bean Cash (BITB) Trading Down 13.1% Over Last 7 Days
Bean Cash (CURRENCY:BITB) traded down 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. Bean Cash has a market capitalization of $7.57 million and $62,219.00 worth of Bean Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bean Cash coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0029 or 0.00000046 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Bleutrade, YoBit and Upbit. In the last seven days, Bean Cash has traded down 13.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004334 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000704 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded up 29.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0851 or 0.00001355 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Bean Cash Coin Profile
Bean Cash Coin Trading
Bean Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit, Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bean Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bean Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bean Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bean Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bean Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.