Bean Cash (BITB) Market Capitalization Hits $2.91 Million
Bean Cash (CURRENCY:BITB) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on April 11th. One Bean Cash coin can currently be bought for $0.0011 or 0.00000022 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $33.94, $24.43, $51.55 and $13.77. Bean Cash has a market capitalization of $2.91 million and approximately $35,573.00 worth of Bean Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Bean Cash has traded down 2.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00033272 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002223 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000457 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Bean Cash Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bean Cash
Bean Cash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $10.39, $50.98, $32.15, $33.94, $51.55, $24.43, $7.50, $24.68, $18.94, $5.60, $13.77 and $20.33. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bean Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bean Cash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bean Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bean Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bean Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.