BCAP (BCAP) 1-Day Volume Hits $0.00
BCAP (CURRENCY:BCAP) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on March 23rd. BCAP has a market capitalization of $26.85 million and approximately $0.00 worth of BCAP was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BCAP token can now be bought for $2.68 or 0.00031246 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and Liqui. During the last week, BCAP has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007490 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002773 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $67.59 or 0.00781331 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00015144 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0382 or 0.00000442 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011611 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00039306 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.72 or 0.00123917 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.57 or 0.00168454 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blockchain Fund is a digital venture capital fund partially raised through a cryptocurrency token offering in which token holders become part of the fund investing in top companies operating within the blockchain tech sector. BCAP is an Ethereum-based token. “
Buying and Selling BCAP
BCAP can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Liqui. It is not possible to buy BCAP directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BCAP must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BCAP using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BCAP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BCAP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.