BCAP Achieves Market Cap of $26.85 Million (BCAP)
BCAP (CURRENCY:BCAP) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on March 3rd. In the last seven days, BCAP has traded flat against the dollar. BCAP has a total market capitalization of $26.85 million and $0.00 worth of BCAP was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BCAP token can currently be bought for approximately $2.68 or 0.00031246 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui and EtherDelta.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00008005 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $121.99 or 0.01079540 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002879 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00016366 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0493 or 0.00000436 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008852 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00039255 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.14 or 0.00089760 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.75 or 0.00183653 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00016062 BTC.
BCAP Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Blockchain Fund is a digital venture capital fund partially raised through a cryptocurrency token offering in which token holders become part of the fund investing in top companies operating within the blockchain tech sector. BCAP is an Ethereum-based token. “
BCAP Token Trading
BCAP can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy BCAP directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BCAP must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BCAP using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BCAP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BCAP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.