Banyan Network Price Tops $0.0002 on Exchanges (BBN)
Banyan Network (CURRENCY:BBN) traded up 0.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. Banyan Network has a market cap of $143,433.00 and $6.00 worth of Banyan Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Banyan Network token can now be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Bibox, Ethfinex and CoinEx. During the last week, Banyan Network has traded 4.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Grin (GRIN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00015323 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0491 or 0.00000647 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003547 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0823 or 0.00001086 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Banyan Network Token Profile
Banyan Network Token Trading
Banyan Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Bibox, IDEX and CoinEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Banyan Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Banyan Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Banyan Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Banyan Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Banyan Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.