Banyan Network (BBN) Price Down 4.4% Over Last Week
Banyan Network (CURRENCY:BBN) traded 15.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 15th. One Banyan Network token can currently be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEx, Ethfinex, Bibox and IDEX. Over the last seven days, Banyan Network has traded 4.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Banyan Network has a total market cap of $289,004.00 and $41.00 worth of Banyan Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Grin (GRIN) traded 20.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00049887 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00008715 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 21.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005760 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000171 BTC.
About Banyan Network
Buying and Selling Banyan Network
Banyan Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Ethfinex, CoinEx and Bibox. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Banyan Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Banyan Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Banyan Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Banyan Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Banyan Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.