Bancor (BNT) Market Cap Hits $193.60 Million
Bancor (CURRENCY:BNT) traded down 2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 3rd. One Bancor token can now be bought for $4.92 or 0.00043480 BTC on major exchanges including COSS, EtherDelta, Bittrex and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Bancor has traded 1.2% higher against the US dollar. Bancor has a market cap of $193.60 million and $5.61 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00007991 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $119.43 or 0.01056020 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003031 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00016238 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000427 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008850 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00038893 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.13 or 0.00089561 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $20.56 or 0.00181833 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00015866 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Bancor Protocol is a blockchain-based system for discovery and a liquidity mechanism supporting multiple smart contract platforms. The flexibility of these blockchains allows tokens to be locked in reserve and to issue smart tokens on the Bancor system, enabling anyone to instantly purchase or liquidate the smart token in exchange for any of its reserve tokens. The BNT is the first smart token on the Bancor system and it will hold a single reserve in Ether. Other smart tokens, by using BNT as one of their reserves, connect to the BNT network. The BNT establishes network dynamics where increased demand for any of the network’s smart tokens increases demand for the common BNT, benefiting all other smart tokens holding it in reserve.”
Bancor Token Trading
Bancor can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, AEX, Liqui, Tidex, EtherDelta, Bancor Network, Bittrex, HitBTC and Binance. It is not presently possible to purchase Bancor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bancor must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bancor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bancor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.