Badger DAO (CURRENCY:BADGER) traded up 7.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 15th. Badger DAO has a market capitalization of $210.41 million and approximately $19.01 million worth of Badger DAO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Badger DAO coin can now be purchased for $20.80 or 0.00043515 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Badger DAO has traded up 9.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $30.57 or 0.00063951 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002092 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002834 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.43 or 0.00149431 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.90 or 0.00014428 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002093 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $379.59 or 0.00794161 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.47 or 0.00047009 BTC.
About Badger DAO
According to CryptoCompare, “Badger is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) with a single purpose: build the products and infrastructure necessary to accelerate Bitcoin as collateral across other blockchains.It’s meant to be an ecosystem DAO where projects and people from across DeFi can come together to collaborate and build products the ecosystem needs. Shared ownership in the DAO allows builders to have aligned incentives while decentralized governance can ensure those incentives remain fair to all parties. The idea is less competing and more collaborating. “
Badger DAO Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Badger DAO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Badger DAO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Badger DAO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Badger DAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Badger DAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.