B2Gold Corp (BTG) Getting Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage, Report Shows
Media headlines about B2Gold Corp (NYSE:BTG) (TSE:BTO) have been trending somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment. The research firm identifies negative and positive media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. B2Gold Corp earned a news sentiment score of 0.19 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media stories about the basic materials company an impact score of 44.2390871021445 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- ConocoPhillips (COP) registers a price change of 1.86% while B2Gold Corp. (BTG) finishes with a flow of 0.40% – Stocks Gallery (stocksgallery.com)
- B2Gold Corp. (BTG) Best Stocks with Higher Insider Ownership – Wallstreet Investorplace (wallstreetinvestorplace.com)
- B2Gold Corp (BTG) Set to Announce Quarterly Earnings on Wednesday (americanbankingnews.com)
- Investor’s Watch List: Whiting Petroleum Corporation, (NYSE: WLL), B2Gold Corp., (NYSE: BTG), Tailored Brands, Inc … – Stocks In The News (press release) (tradingnewsnow.com)
- B2Gold Corp. (BTG) Spectacular Institutional Ownership of # ref – Wallstreet Investorplace (wallstreetinvestorplace.com)
A number of equities research analysts recently weighed in on the company. BidaskClub raised B2Gold Corp from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Saturday, August 12th. National Bank Financial reiterated a “sector perform market weight” rating on shares of B2Gold Corp in a research note on Monday, July 31st. Zacks Investment Research cut B2Gold Corp from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Thursday, October 12th. Finally, ValuEngine upgraded B2Gold Corp from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Friday, September 1st. One investment analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, two have given a hold rating and four have assigned a buy rating to the stock. The company has an average rating of “Hold” and a consensus price target of $4.38.
Shares of B2Gold Corp (NYSE BTG) opened at $2.54 on Friday.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION NOTICE: “B2Gold Corp (BTG) Getting Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage, Report Shows” was reported by Watch List News and is the sole property of of Watch List News. If you are viewing this news story on another website, it was stolen and reposted in violation of US & international copyright and trademark legislation. The legal version of this news story can be accessed at https://www.watchlistnews.com/b2gold-corp-btg-getting-somewhat-favorable-press-coverage-report-shows/1679396.html.
About B2Gold Corp
Receive News & Ratings for B2Gold Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for B2Gold Corp and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.