AutoNation (AN) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for AutoNation (NYSE: AN):
- 8/9/2017 – AutoNation had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They now have a $43.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $46.00.
- 8/5/2017 – AutoNation was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 8/3/2017 – AutoNation had its price target lowered by analysts at Buckingham Research from $44.00 to $35.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 8/3/2017 – AutoNation had its price target lowered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from $46.00 to $43.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 7/17/2017 – AutoNation had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company. They now have a $45.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $48.50.
- 7/6/2017 – AutoNation had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $49.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/29/2017 – AutoNation was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/22/2017 – AutoNation had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They now have a $46.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $50.00.
Shares of AutoNation, Inc. (NYSE:AN) traded up 0.75% during trading on Wednesday, reaching $40.30. The company had a trading volume of 798,768 shares. The company has a 50 day moving average of $41.38 and a 200-day moving average of $43.37. The firm has a market capitalization of $4.03 billion, a P/E ratio of 10.03 and a beta of 1.24. AutoNation, Inc. has a 52-week low of $38.20 and a 52-week high of $53.74.
AutoNation (NYSE:AN) last posted its earnings results on Wednesday, August 2nd. The company reported $0.86 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.98 by $0.12. The company had revenue of $5.28 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $5.56 billion. AutoNation had a return on equity of 16.71% and a net margin of 1.90%. The company’s revenue was down 3.0% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company earned $1.08 EPS. Equities analysts expect that AutoNation, Inc. will post $3.59 earnings per share for the current year.
In other AutoNation news, Director Robert R. Grusky sold 2,800 shares of the stock in a transaction on Friday, August 4th. The stock was sold at an average price of $38.99, for a total transaction of $109,172.00. Following the sale, the director now owns 30,713 shares in the company, valued at $1,197,499.87. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available at this hyperlink. Corporate insiders own 3.10% of the company’s stock.
AutoNation, Inc (AutoNation) is an automotive retailer in the United States. The Company offers a range of automotive products and services, including new vehicles, used vehicles, parts and service, which includes automotive repair and maintenance services, as well as wholesale parts and collision businesses, and automotive finance and insurance products, including vehicle service and other protection products, as well as the arranging of financing for vehicle purchases through third-party finance sources.
Receive News & Ratings for AutoNation Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AutoNation Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.