Augur (REP) Trading Down 9.7% Over Last Week
Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded down 2.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 15th. Augur has a total market cap of $61.82 million and $1.48 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Augur token can now be bought for approximately $5.62 or 0.00173552 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, CoinTiger, Crex24 and Bitsane. Over the last seven days, Augur has traded 9.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008842 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00031034 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0959 or 0.00002962 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $69.53 or 0.02147234 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00141238 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.64 or 0.00174287 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00031372 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00030848 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000104 BTC.
Buying and Selling Augur
Augur can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, Bittrex, Zebpay, Gate.io, Mercatox, Bitbns, DragonEX, BitBay, Binance, CoinTiger, Gatecoin, Bitsane, Livecoin, Poloniex, Cryptopia, Cobinhood, HitBTC, Upbit, AirSwap, LATOKEN, ABCC, Koinex, ChaoEX, Crex24, Ethfinex, Kraken, Liqui, Bithumb, GOPAX and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Augur should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Augur using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.