Augur (REP) Trading 7.1% Lower This Week
Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 19th. In the last week, Augur has traded down 7.1% against the U.S. dollar. Augur has a total market capitalization of $136.63 million and approximately $2.92 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Augur token can now be bought for $12.42 or 0.00193878 BTC on major exchanges including Cobinhood, Bitsane, AirSwap and Koinex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00005071 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003222 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015641 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.19 or 0.00268355 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $9.64 or 0.00150542 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008345 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $394.72 or 0.06161043 BTC.
Augur Token Trading
Augur can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, Koinex, Ethfinex, ABCC, Kraken, HitBTC, DragonEX, Binance, Livecoin, Gate.io, IDEX, BX Thailand, Mercatox, Upbit, Liqui, ChaoEX, LATOKEN, CoinTiger, Cryptopia, Gatecoin, Bitbns, GOPAX, Bittrex, Poloniex, AirSwap, Crex24, Bitsane, Bithumb, BitBay and Zebpay. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Augur should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Augur using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.