Augur (REP) Price Tops $16.14 on Top Exchanges
Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded up 54.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on January 16th. One Augur token can now be purchased for approximately $16.14 or 0.00444031 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Kraken, AirSwap and DragonEX. Augur has a total market cap of $177.54 million and approximately $42.47 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Augur has traded 65.9% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008999 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028004 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002915 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000674 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $77.33 or 0.02127434 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.09 or 0.00167523 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.70 or 0.00211845 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027871 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000623 BTC.
Augur Token Profile
Augur Token Trading
Augur can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, DragonEX, IDEX, Bittrex, Gate.io, Mercatox, Gatecoin, Cobinhood, Bitbns, Koinex, Poloniex, LATOKEN, Crex24, Livecoin, ChaoEX, CoinTiger, HitBTC, Bithumb, Upbit, GOPAX, Kraken, Zebpay, Cryptopia, Binance, BitBay, ABCC, AirSwap, BX Thailand, Liqui and Bitsane. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Augur should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Augur using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.