Augur (REP) Price Hits $6.74 on Major Exchanges
Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded down 10.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 6th. Over the last seven days, Augur has traded down 22.3% against the US dollar. Augur has a total market cap of $74.10 million and $1.44 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Augur token can currently be purchased for about $6.74 or 0.00197751 BTC on popular exchanges including Gatecoin, Bithumb, GOPAX and Koinex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008817 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003343 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 22.7% against the dollar and now trades at $109.29 or 0.03208049 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029505 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 21.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00138896 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.89 or 0.00172923 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $332.67 or 0.09765286 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000118 BTC.
Augur Token Profile
Augur Token Trading
Augur can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, Cryptopia, Liqui, IDEX, Bitsane, Kraken, Zebpay, Binance, LATOKEN, ChaoEX, DragonEX, Gate.io, Gatecoin, Bitbns, BitBay, Ethfinex, Koinex, HitBTC, Crex24, Bithumb, Mercatox, ABCC, GOPAX, AirSwap, BX Thailand, CoinTiger, Upbit, Bittrex, Poloniex and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Augur should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Augur using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.