Augur (REP) Price Down 2.1% Over Last 7 Days
Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded down 5.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on September 24th. Augur has a market capitalization of $144.07 million and approximately $2.85 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Augur has traded 2.1% lower against the dollar. One Augur token can currently be bought for about $13.10 or 0.00198851 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, IDEX, ABCC and DragonEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007887 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003926 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015208 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000338 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.43 or 0.00279855 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00151299 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00009333 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $453.87 or 0.06890967 BTC.
Augur Token Trading
Augur can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, HitBTC, Crex24, Poloniex, Zebpay, Bitsane, Livecoin, Cobinhood, Ethfinex, Binance, Liqui, Mercatox, DragonEX, Bitbns, Kraken, BitBay, Gate.io, GOPAX, LATOKEN, Gatecoin, ChaoEX, CoinTiger, IDEX, BX Thailand, Koinex, Cryptopia, Bithumb, Upbit, AirSwap and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Augur should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Augur using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.