AudioCoin (ADC) Reaches 1-Day Trading Volume of $2,496.00
AudioCoin (CURRENCY:ADC) traded up 5.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 4th. AudioCoin has a market cap of $6.05 million and approximately $2,496.00 worth of AudioCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, AudioCoin has traded 10.4% higher against the US dollar. One AudioCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0071 or 0.00000062 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $71.79 or 0.00624363 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00009777 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002573 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004174 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.78 or 0.00137870 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00000687 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00005934 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00032778 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000011 BTC.
AudioCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AudioCoin builds on the Peercoin and (by association) Bitcoin protocol to provide a new way to consume music. It breaks down the barriers of traditional e-commerce systems and provides a super cool way for music fans and artists to engage in viral marketing. The main gain is that artists (producers) and music fans (consumers) are rewarded tangibly and thereby rendering the current streaming model both archaic and redundant. “
Buying and Selling AudioCoin
AudioCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Bleutrade. It is not presently possible to buy AudioCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AudioCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AudioCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AudioCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AudioCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.