Atomic Wallet Coin (CURRENCY:AWC) traded down 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on June 11th. Over the last week, Atomic Wallet Coin has traded 11.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Atomic Wallet Coin coin can now be purchased for $1.59 or 0.00004268 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Atomic Wallet Coin has a total market capitalization of $16.81 million and $61,039.00 worth of Atomic Wallet Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002692 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00002325 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002691 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.39 or 0.00060250 BTC.
- HEX (HEX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0696 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.80 or 0.00061360 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002691 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00003642 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.78 or 0.00174351 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.31 or 0.00022367 BTC.
Atomic Wallet Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Atomic is a decentralized multi-cryptocurrency wallet available for Windows, Mac OS and Linux. The wallet uses BitTorrent technology for distributed order book and atomic swap technology for cross-chain custody free exchange. Atomicwallet also features instant exchange options – Changelly and ShapeShift. Atomic Wallet will issue own token, called the AWC (Atomic Wallet Coin). A strict limit of 100M AWC will be created, never to be increased. AWC will run natively on the Ethereum blockchain with ERC20. On April 30rd 2019, 50% of the AWC Token emission has been burnt on the Ethereum Blockchain and the same amount released on the Binance Mainnet. Now you can use two ways swap tool between ERC20 and BEP2 tokens. “
Buying and Selling Atomic Wallet Coin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atomic Wallet Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atomic Wallet Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Atomic Wallet Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Atomic Wallet Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atomic Wallet Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.