Atomic Wallet Coin (AWC) Hits 24 Hour Volume of $209.00
Atomic Wallet Coin (CURRENCY:AWC) traded down 12.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 11th. In the last seven days, Atomic Wallet Coin has traded down 17.4% against the dollar. One Atomic Wallet Coin token can now be bought for about $0.0348 or 0.00000942 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). Atomic Wallet Coin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $209.00 worth of Atomic Wallet Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009068 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002917 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00027837 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000685 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $74.91 or 0.02033798 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.00 or 0.00162900 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.97 or 0.00216327 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027537 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027531 BTC.
Atomic Wallet Coin Token Profile
Atomic Wallet Coin Token Trading
Atomic Wallet Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atomic Wallet Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atomic Wallet Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Atomic Wallet Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Atomic Wallet Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atomic Wallet Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.