Atmos Reaches One Day Volume of $19,808.00 (ATMS)
Atmos (CURRENCY:ATMS) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 22nd. Atmos has a market capitalization of $13.45 million and approximately $19,808.00 worth of Atmos was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Atmos has traded down 32.7% against the dollar. One Atmos coin can currently be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00001226 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $40.36 or 0.00369330 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001173 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004701 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.39 or 0.00085884 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00011113 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001605 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded 26.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000061 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Advanced File Index (“AFIX”) combines the advantages both the IPFS and the Novusphere blockchain-based database, using the latter as a database layer for the content content on the IPFS p2p network. This database allows Novus to build an advanced index for any files that exist in the IPFS network and provides metadata for each file. Atmos, a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency, is the native value token in the Novusphere blockchain and will be used to pay for content rating, content request, dispute resolution and gateway advertisement of the Novusphere AFIX. “
Buying and Selling Atmos
Atmos can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Atmos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atmos must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Atmos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.