Atmos Reaches 24-Hour Volume of $90,407.00 (ATMS)
Atmos (CURRENCY:ATMS) traded 7.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 4th. Atmos has a market cap of $11.44 million and approximately $90,407.00 worth of Atmos was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Atmos coin can currently be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00000991 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Atmos has traded up 29.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $26.52 or 0.00230682 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0838 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003737 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.86 or 0.00059878 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00007072 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001266 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 26.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Advanced File Index (“AFIX”) combines the advantages both the IPFS and the Novusphere blockchain-based database, using the latter as a database layer for the content content on the IPFS p2p network. This database allows Novus to build an advanced index for any files that exist in the IPFS network and provides metadata for each file. Atmos, a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency, is the native value token in the Novusphere blockchain and will be used to pay for content rating, content request, dispute resolution and gateway advertisement of the Novusphere AFIX. “
Atmos Coin Trading
Atmos can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Atmos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atmos must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Atmos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Atmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.