Assembly Biosciences (ASMB) Receives Daily Media Impact Score of 0.14
News articles about Assembly Biosciences (NASDAQ:ASMB) have trended somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. Accern identifies positive and negative news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Assembly Biosciences earned a coverage optimism score of 0.14 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news headlines about the biopharmaceutical company an impact score of 45.515008005593 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Assembly Biosciences (ASMB) Presents At Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s 15th Annual Discovery On Target – Slideshow (seekingalpha.com)
- Analyzing Assembly Biosciences (ASMB) & Its Rivals (americanbankingnews.com)
- Assembly Biosciences, Inc. (ASMB) – Momentum Stock to Focus – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
- Assembly Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:ASMB) at ‘Overbought’ Based on Its RSI – First News 24 (firstnewspaper24.com)
- Assembly Biosciences Selects Next-Generation CpAM Candidate for Advancement into Clinical Development – GlobeNewswire (press release) (globenewswire.com)
ASMB has been the topic of several analyst reports. BidaskClub upgraded shares of Assembly Biosciences from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Friday, August 11th. Zacks Investment Research downgraded shares of Assembly Biosciences from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Monday, August 14th. Finally, Chardan Capital reiterated a “buy” rating on shares of Assembly Biosciences in a report on Sunday, September 17th.
Shares of Assembly Biosciences (NASDAQ ASMB) traded up 4.18% during trading on Friday, reaching $34.92. 165,839 shares of the company traded hands. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $26.13 and a 200 day moving average of $24.08. The stock’s market capitalization is $606.35 million. Assembly Biosciences has a 52 week low of $6.74 and a 52 week high of $35.13.
Assembly Biosciences Company Profile
Assembly Biosciences, Inc is a biotechnology company. The Company is engaged in developing two platform programs, such as a class of oral therapeutics for the treatment of hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection, and a class of oral synthetic live therapeutics, which are designed to restore health to a dysbiotic microbiome.
Receive News & Ratings for Assembly Biosciences Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Assembly Biosciences Inc. and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.