AsiaCoin Trading Up 0.2% Over Last Week (AC)
AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) traded up 2.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 3rd. Over the last week, AsiaCoin has traded up 0.2% against the US dollar. One AsiaCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0067 or 0.00000059 BTC on popular exchanges. AsiaCoin has a market capitalization of $9.06 million and $95.00 worth of AsiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $209.80 or 0.01852760 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0565 or 0.00000499 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003492 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00006139 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00008151 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00019618 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00032923 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $81.68 or 0.00721312 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002728 BTC.
AsiaCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Asia Coin is a Scrypt Coin with a very brief PoW phase of two weeks or 20,000 blocks. The PoW phase is scheduled to produce 40% of the hard capped limit of 360 million. The PoS phase is set for ten years with first year stake interest set at a high 100% – whcih subsequently drops to 2%. Block time is 60 seconds, difficulty retargets every block and there was no premine. “
AsiaCoin Coin Trading
AsiaCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase AsiaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AsiaCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AsiaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AsiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AsiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.