Ascendis Pharma A/S (ASND) – Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
Ascendis Pharma A/S (NASDAQ: ASND) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 1/9/2018 – Ascendis Pharma A/S was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Ascendis Pharma A/S is a biopharmaceutical company. The company’s product pipeline consist of TransCon Human Growth Hormone, TransCon Treprostinil, TransCon Insulin, TransCon Peptide and TransCon Ranibizumab, which are in different clinical stage, for the treatments of hormone deficiency, endocrinology, central nervous system disorders, infectious diseases and diabetes. Its technology includes TransCon which develop prodrug therapies. Ascendis Pharma A/S is based in Denmark. “
- 1/6/2018 – Ascendis Pharma A/S was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/3/2018 – Ascendis Pharma A/S was given a new $50.00 price target on by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 12/27/2017 – Ascendis Pharma A/S was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 12/13/2017 – Ascendis Pharma A/S had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at HC Wainwright.
- 11/17/2017 – Ascendis Pharma A/S had its price target lowered by analysts at Bank of America Corp from $46.00 to $43.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of Ascendis Pharma A/S (ASND) opened at $45.99 on Thursday. Ascendis Pharma A/S has a 12 month low of $19.95 and a 12 month high of $47.71. The stock has a market capitalization of $1,660.00 and a P/E ratio of -11.67.
Ascendis Pharma A/S is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in applying its TransCon technology to develop sustained release prodrug therapies with several product candidates in clinical and preclinical development. The Company is developing its product candidate, TransCon human growth hormone (TransCon hGH) for once-weekly administration to treat growth hormone deficiency (GHD) and other indications.
Receive News & Ratings for Ascendis Pharma A/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ascendis Pharma A/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.