ArtByte Price Reaches $0.0071 on Exchanges (ABY)
ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded 21.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on March 19th. One ArtByte coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0071 or 0.00000085 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex. ArtByte has a total market capitalization of $5.62 million and $29,846.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, ArtByte has traded down 13.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $156.44 or 0.01873810 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003941 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004307 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005665 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 25.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00016420 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 23% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00024011 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002613 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0763 or 0.00000914 BTC.
ArtByte Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Artists can receive and spend (cash in) ArtByte , just as you would cash-in airline mileage points or credit card bonus points. This provides real financial support for their careers. Additionally artists gain increased exposure (at no cost) on ArtByte’s social media and forum. “
Buying and Selling ArtByte
ArtByte can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu. It is not possible to purchase ArtByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ArtByte must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ArtByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArtByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.