ArtByte 24 Hour Volume Hits $15,363.00 (ABY)
ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 23rd. ArtByte has a total market cap of $5.41 million and approximately $15,363.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ArtByte has traded 2.1% lower against the US dollar. One ArtByte coin can now be bought for about $0.0068 or 0.00000079 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $162.40 or 0.01885110 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004317 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004626 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005882 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00016153 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0959 or 0.00001115 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 24.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00021095 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002406 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Artists can receive and spend (cash in) ArtByte , just as you would cash-in airline mileage points or credit card bonus points. This provides real financial support for their careers. Additionally artists gain increased exposure (at no cost) on ArtByte’s social media and forum. “
Buying and Selling ArtByte
ArtByte can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu. It is not presently possible to buy ArtByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ArtByte must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ArtByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArtByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.