Ark (ARK) Price Down 18.1% This Week
Ark (CURRENCY:ARK) traded up 6.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 23rd. Ark has a total market cap of $398.09 million and approximately $2.57 million worth of Ark was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Ark has traded down 18.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Ark coin can now be purchased for $3.95 or 0.00038660 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Upbit, Cryptomate and COSS.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.47 or 0.00082965 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003874 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001764 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002285 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00016083 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001284 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ark is a cryptocurrency platform built on top an improved Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) system derived from Lisk, Crypti, and BitShares. It uses Smart Bridges to communicate with other (new and existing) blockchains to further increase its reach, providing a wider range of features in a single place. Ark plans to stimulate cryptocurrency mass adoption by offering multiple consumer tools like a card network, game tokens, anonymous transactions, multi-signature accounts, and others. Adding more features and tools along the way. “
Buying and Selling Ark
Ark can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptomate, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, OKEx, Cryptopia, Bit-Z, COSS, Bittrex and Binance. It is not possible to purchase Ark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ark must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.