Argos Therapeutics (ARGS) Receives Daily Coverage Optimism Rating of 0.24
News stories about Argos Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ARGS) have been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Argos Therapeutics earned a news sentiment score of 0.24 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the biopharmaceutical company an impact score of 45.7082778793578 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Argos Therapeutics, Inc. (ARGS) – Unusual Volume Stock in Focus – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
- Argos Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARGS) – Stock’s Liquidity in Focus – Nasdaq Journal (press release) (nasdaqjournal.com)
- Analysts’ Recommendation in Spotlight: Argos Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: ARGS) – Alpha Beta Stock (alphabetastock.com)
- One Thing To Consider Before Buying Argos Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:ARGS) (finance.yahoo.com)
- Argos Therapeutics, Inc. (ARGS) Short Interest Down 41.4% in November (americanbankingnews.com)
Shares of Argos Therapeutics (NASDAQ ARGS) opened at $0.16 on Friday. Argos Therapeutics has a fifty-two week low of $0.13 and a fifty-two week high of $5.68. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of -1.46, a current ratio of 2.29 and a quick ratio of 2.29.
About Argos Therapeutics
Argos Therapeutics, Inc (Argos) is an immuno-oncology company. The Company is focused on the development and commercialization of individualized immunotherapies for the treatment of cancer and infectious diseases based on its technology platform called Arcelis. The Company’s Arcelis technology platform utilizes biological components from a patient’s own cancer cells or virus to generate individualized immunotherapies.
Receive News & Ratings for Argos Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Argos Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.