Argentum Price Down 25.7% This Week (ARG)
Argentum (CURRENCY:ARG) traded 11.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on June 4th. Argentum has a total market capitalization of $247,151.00 and $149.00 worth of Argentum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Argentum coin can now be purchased for $0.0211 or 0.00000280 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. During the last week, Argentum has traded 25.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004304 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 11th, 2011. Argentum’s total supply is 11,692,516 coins. The Reddit community for Argentum is /r/argentumproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Argentum is cryptocointalk.com/topic/50052-argentum-arg. The official website for Argentum is www.argentum.io. Argentum’s official Twitter account is @Argentum_ARG.
Argentum Coin Trading
Argentum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argentum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Argentum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Argentum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Argentum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argentum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.