Ardor Price Hits $0.0498 (ARDR)
Ardor (CURRENCY:ARDR) traded down 1.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 3rd. One Ardor coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0498 or 0.00000675 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, OKEx, Poloniex and Stocks.Exchange. Ardor has a total market cap of $49.79 million and $2.35 million worth of Ardor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Ardor has traded up 7.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00008398 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00010028 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002652 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001740 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000430 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000046 BTC.
Ardor Coin Trading
Ardor can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Stocks.Exchange, Binance, Poloniex, LiteBit.eu, OKEx, Bittrex and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ardor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ardor should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ardor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ardor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ardor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.