Arcblock (ABT) Price Hits $0.19 on Major Exchanges
Arcblock (CURRENCY:ABT) traded up 0.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. Arcblock has a total market capitalization of $18.89 million and approximately $3.20 million worth of Arcblock was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Arcblock token can now be purchased for $0.19 or 0.00001865 BTC on exchanges including DragonEX, Bibox, Kucoin and OKEx. In the last week, Arcblock has traded 4.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002482 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009762 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.80 or 0.00202285 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $117.14 or 0.01139067 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0571 or 0.00000555 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00086569 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015244 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00023061 BTC.
Buying and Selling Arcblock
Arcblock can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, Gate.io, OKEx, DragonEX, Kucoin, IDEX, Cobinhood, Huobi, DDEX, CoinBene, Bibox, BitMart and Bithumb. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arcblock directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Arcblock should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Arcblock using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Arcblock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arcblock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.