StockNews.com began coverage on shares of ARCA biopharma (NASDAQ:ABIO – Free Report) in a research note released on Thursday morning. The firm issued a sell rating on the biopharmaceutical company’s stock.
ARCA biopharma Stock Performance
ARCA biopharma stock opened at $2.06 on Thursday. ARCA biopharma has a 12 month low of $1.85 and a 12 month high of $2.70. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $2.05 and a 200-day simple moving average of $2.07.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On ARCA biopharma
ARCA biopharma Company Profile
ARCA biopharma, Inc, a clinical development stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in the development and commercialization of genetically targeted therapies for cardiovascular diseases. Its lead product candidate is Gencaro, a pharmacogenetically-targeted beta-adrenergic receptor antagonist that has completed Phase IIb trial for the treatment of atrial fibrillation in patients with chronic heart failure.
- Five stocks we like better than ARCA biopharma
- How to Calculate Inflation Rate
- Can These 2 Industrial Titans Extend Double-Digit YTD Growth?
- How to Invest in Canada for Beginners
- How to Profit from These 3 Membership Club Stocks’ Strengths
- What Are Meme Stocks and Are They Viable Investments?
- 5 Best High-Yield Dividend Stocks for Any Economic Climate
Receive News & Ratings for ARCA biopharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ARCA biopharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.