ARBITRAGE Trading 38.1% Lower Over Last 7 Days (ARB)
ARBITRAGE (CURRENCY:ARB) traded down 8.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 12th. ARBITRAGE has a total market cap of $8.16 million and approximately $10,866.00 worth of ARBITRAGE was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, ARBITRAGE has traded 38.1% lower against the dollar. One ARBITRAGE token can currently be purchased for about $1.87 or 0.00054459 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00011327 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000476 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded 19.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000108 BTC.
ARBITRAGE Token Profile
Buying and Selling ARBITRAGE
ARBITRAGE can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ARBITRAGE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ARBITRAGE should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ARBITRAGE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ARBITRAGE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ARBITRAGE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.